Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

How effective are laser treatments and are there better

Customer Question

How effective are laser treatments and are there better options?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you have concerns regarding skin lesions. If you are referring to pre-cancerous skin lesions, either Basal Cell or Squamous Cell, there are effective medication in the form of creams that are applied to the area daily for 3-5 weeks. Laser is effective, faster resolution and more expensive. If you can tell me more about where and what type of skin cancer you have, I can provide more information.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you