How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

DO NOT CLOSE, NOT A DUPLICATE I have some tiny water filled

Customer Question

I have some tiny water filled blisters inside my upper lip . What could they be ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They are very hard to see in plain sight.. only if I focus them on a flashlight can you sss a glare and I can feel them with my tongue
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They are very little and had them for about a week. They have not changed or gone away.
Expert:  khagihara replied 8 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Pain? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't really have pain at all. If i keep touching them and rubbing them they do start stinging a little. I will try to get a good picture right now
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
But they are pretty much painless
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I weight 152. No medical problems.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Although I have gotten single water blister in the back of my throat , under tongue before and bot***** *****p . But they go away in hours and they are only one and don't hurt either . Mostly get them after eating spicy foods
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 8 months ago.


Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is the best I can give. But as I said . You can barely see them
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That's just the glare of the light. But I can try taking a better photo
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Here is a another
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Perhaps zooming in helps
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 8 months ago.

Thank you very much for the photos sent.

I would definitely try to help you .

These are not any sign of infections.

These are small muscosal cysts like blisters which area benign and harmless.

In take of Vitamin B supplements daily can help .

You can also get them frozen at the Dermatologist clinic if you feel the cluster of blisters are increasing further.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.