Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have freckle on my arm that is darker than the others. I…

I have freckle on my...
I have freckle on my arm that is darker than the others.
I have seen my GP who doesnt think it looks suspect although would like me to return in 6months to remeasure it, at the moment it is 4mm. Was just looking for second opionion and is it possible to upload picture?
11/1/2016
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a pic?

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

please attach a pic

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
add files button not working any ideas ?

email to me

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok i will send now

ok

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok i have sent

ok standing by

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have you received picture ok ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have you had a look at my picture ?

Yes, I did.

It needs a biopsy

Ugly duckling sign

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What should i say to my local doctor then ?

ask him/her to look at it and ask for a biopsy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They looked at it today and said that it was uniform in colour and only 4mm i was to comeback if i noticed a change in size, and they will review it in 6months. Im guessing your reckon i should go back and ask for biopsy ?

that is correct