How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DermDoc Your Own Question
DermDoc, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 9408
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DermDoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Embarrassing question, but I seem to have a raised 'bump' on

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: embarrassing question, but I seem to have a raised 'bump' on the underside of my foreskin. I'm not sure if it's a wart, skin tag, or other. I've taken a couple of photos also
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: I've had it for as long as I can remember (years) and no other changes to skin or nails. It just seems to have grown in the last two weeks or so
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm 32-years-old, sexually active, in a long-term relationship - otherwise very good health; fit; active, etc
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DermDoc replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Do you have a history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Can you upload the photo?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I have had unprotected sex with limited partners before, often in long term relationships
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The bump has been there for some time
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Photo should be uploaded.
The 'bump' in question is skin coloured
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Another pic
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  DermDoc replied 11 months ago.

This can be a genital wart and you should consult a dermatologist and they may want to remove this doctor may prescribe topical wart treatments that might include:



Other treatment are also available like Cryosurgery.

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It doesn't really help, I could have ascertained what it "might be" on my own. I'd like my money back, please.
Expert:  DermDoc replied 11 months ago.

Your satisfaction is our main priority.

If you want refund then I 'll send your request to customer care.