Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

My daughter is 23 and has an extreme case of hyperhidrosis.

Customer Question
Her hands are sweating so...
my daughter is 23 and has an extreme case of hyperhidrosis. Her hands are sweating so much it drips off constantly and is affecting her school work. Her hands get red and swollen and hurt. What can we do?
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: she has had this for years but it has gotten really bad over the last year. There is no rhyme or reason as to when it's better or worse.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/18/2016
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what meds has she tried?

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist