Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

Been up all night itching my whole arm, when I itch patches

Customer Question
Been up all night itching...
Been up all night itching my whole arm, when I itch white patches appear like a mosquito bite, some big some small. I applied vinegar and the itching finally stopped. I take a blood thinner and just changed washer soaps. I can't moisturize my skin with anything since it always ends up itching.//Help!
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: This happens from time to time since I was a kid but nothing like this. I do have a lot of hangnails since I work outside all the time..some of these are open..I wear gloves. no change in nails
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
10/18/2016
Dermatologist: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern regarding this itching:

What is your age & gender?

Is there any bumps/red colored rash on arms?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

I am still waiting for your reply:

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor