Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have found a hard lump on my right thigh between the

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: i have found a hard lump on my right thigh between the back/side it doesn't move and is about 2cm wide and wondered what it could be
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: about a year i think and has grown very slightly and it is hard
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: lately for the past few months I've been getting some blood in my stools on and off along with mucus and also recently started to get night sweats where I've had to strip off as my top and that are soaked and a lot of abdominal pain a lot more under my right rib and lower down
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. How old are you? Male or female? Do you take any prescribed medication? Are you being treated for any medical problems?

I'm sorry to hear you have these problems. Let address one at a time.

Hard Lump. Possibilities are Lipoma (fatty cyst), Sebaceous cyst with a blocked duct (oil filled for lubricating the skin), also, depending on exact location, a pilonidal cyst (located at the tip of your coccyx bone just above your rectum).

Blood in your stool. Hemorrhoid, fissure (this is painful).

Night sweats, Lymphoma, tuberculosis, menopause, heart infections, and more...