How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TheGermDoctor Your Own Question
TheGermDoctor, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 1747
Experience:  Infectious Diseases specialist. I treat dermatologic infections- incl. bacterial, viral and fungal.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
TheGermDoctor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I started noticing spots on my penis

Customer Question

I started noticing spots on my penis
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Can you post a picture?

Any other symptoms? Any urinary difficulties?

Do you have any other health problems?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2009 - HPV warts were removed.
2014 - major life incident caused immense stress.
2014 - noticed lump in the middle bottom of penis forehead
2015 - came out as you notice.
2016 - seems to be healing.
2016 - noticed after another short stress episode what you see under penis and on left side of penis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was vitamin D deficient for 5 years - recently good results
High cholesterol
Low T level in the last two tests
Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Got it- and sorry for the delay

So are these lesions new? or have they just remained there unchanged for a long time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mostly new, except that reddish one in the middle, been there for a while and to me seems to be going away slowly! I'm pretty worried and it is stressful for me.
Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 1 year ago.

I fully understand

The lesions I see now are not typical of HPV- although please be aware such an assessment if hard to state with confidence without examining directly.

You may have a condition called lichen planus, which can be managed with topical treatments

I would suggest you see a dermatologist- unfortunately that is the best direct advice I can give you here.

But the most reassuring thing I can tell you is it does not look like HPV

Good luck and please provide a rating

Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Did that answer your question?

If so please rate the reply

Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 11 months ago.