Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have two tiny bumps on my penis shaft for the last few

Customer Question
months ??...
I have two tiny bumps on my penis shaft for the last few months ??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
9/16/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Did you have any history of sexual exposure before the appearance of these warts ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i did
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have unprotected anal sex with my partner

Thank you very much for the photo sent.

This definitely looks like a wart / human papilloma virus .

This is caused from skin to skin contact during sexual exposure , using used shaving blades , used dirty towels shared at public rooms.

This can be treated at home using apple cider vinegar application.

Other options are to visit the dermatologist who would freeze it off

Do let me know if you have any further queries.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can i and my partner have unprotected sex we are hoping to have kids
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how do i use apple cider veniger on it..?? Thanks

You can take it on cotton and apply the swab on that area daily .

You would need to treat it first before sexual contact otherwise it will spread to your partner as well

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how long does it takes to cure or treat??

At the doctors with the cryofreeze it will take one day.

With the apple cider vinegar it can take 3 months.

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist