Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have like a pimple on my penis shafft for the ladt two

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hi. How can we...
Hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I have like a pimple on my penis shafft for the ladt two months
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
9/9/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer.

Are you having any other symptoms with the pimple, such as pain?

Could you attach a picture of the pimple?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No i do not have any pain
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did you recieve the picture??

Thank you for the picture.

I have reviewed the picture, including zooming in on the picture, This definitely does not look like any STD. It looks like prominent sweat glands, which can occur because of blockage of the ducts that drain the sweat glands.

If there is no pain, there is no need to do anything about these, and they will typically resolve with time, although the exact length of time can vary significantly. If you want to accelerate the resolution, there are some simple interventions that you can do at home. Of course, the baseline care is regular hygiene. It will usually help to apply moist heat a couple times per day. This can be done by soaking in hot bath water or by applying warm compresses. It also may help to apply an over the counter topical antibiotic, such as Neosporin.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is worrying me and it was just two pimples two months ago and now it seems like a third one is arosing right next to the bigger one

It is common to get several of these at the same time, as the underlying process can affect several sweat glands. The interventions above would help each of them.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the first time that i have ever got in my life and i am worried about any std's

This does not have the appearance of any STD.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i do masturbate a lot pretty much every day
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for the answer

You mentioned in the other thread about a skin tag, but a skin tag would not have the appearance of a pimple.

Friction, either from frequent masturbation or sex, can contribute to the issue, but since the problem is not significant, there is no reason to alter your sexual habits.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But some time during the day i feel as if something is there

Something is there, and the above interventions can help it to resolve.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did u recive the pictures

You posted two additional pictures in the other thread. The answer is the same after reviewing these additional pictures. There is nothing in these pictures that look like an STD.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
now
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thanks for the answers and help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am verymuch relived

The answer is the same with this picture.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do i get rid of those two pimples

I discussed this in the original answer above.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor