How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2043
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have two spots on my breast that I would like to know if

Customer Question

I have two spots on my breast that I would like to know if you feel are of concern. The brown spot (see image) I have had reviewed by a doc, and that is okay. The two in question are 1) the red spot and 2) the one that looks like a blood spot. Neither appear to be ingrown hairs.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See attached file
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help you today. The red spots look like angiomas (tiny artery just under the skin). These are harmless and do not require any treatment. They do not grow.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Are your breast spots gone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are not. When I try to extract, nothing comes out. However, they really aren't healing.
Would this be indicative of any cancer of the breast?
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Do not try to remove these, they may bleed a lot if you do. This is not considered to be cancer.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

May I suggest that you see your PCP or GYN to evaluate and possibly remove the lesions on your breast.