Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have 32 and always have experienced somehow "pain" that

Customer Question
Hi, I have 32 and...
Hi, I have 32 and always have experienced somehow "pain" that unables to enjoy sexual relationships. First was regarding I did not cleaned well my penis and did not streched my skin. Now I have streched my skin and I´m doing a regular clean around my penis with neutral soap and water, but still I feel that it´s sticky both my glans and my whole penis even I shower, which unables me to enjoy even masturbation. I went to two urologist and both of them told me that no circumsition is needed... but still I´m getting more and more insecure about sex and relations.
I feel that there is something that I´m not doing correctly.. what is it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
8/20/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I´m 32 years old, and I don´t have any medical problems or take any medications

Thank you for that additional information.

Do you have your foreskin still present?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still have my foreskin. All the urologist consulted told me that it is not necesary for me to take it out. Sometimes when I masturbate, for example two days ago I don´t feel any kind of "pain", but this is a rare case. Usually I feel this sticky feeling, not comfortable at all. Even I put some lub on it it´s like it gets dry immediatly and not feeling 100%
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This sticky feeling goes not only on my gland but also in the whole penis, even I wash it gently. As there are some days (strange ones) when I feel that my penis is behaving normal I assume that there is something that I can do to reverse my situation normal... but I really don´t know what

Hmmm...well, at this point I think the next step would be to consult with a dermatologist. He might want to do some biopsies of the skin on the shaft and glans of your penis and have the pathologist use special stains to see if anything could be contributing to this sticky sensation.

That is what I would do if I were in you place....

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not sure if that is helping me much...

It is a definitive test you have not yet had done that will give you a lot of clinical information.

Is it a bit scary? Sure. Having pieces of your penis cut out is a big step but it might just be what you need to get the correct diagnosis and treatment you need to get back to normal sexual function.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD