How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 64639
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have these sorrs that i can not get rid of on my fore

Customer Question

I have these sorrs that i can not get rid of on my fore arms. They form raised scabs that are yellow and most of the time if broken clear fluid comes out. Some of them are also bumps that i can feel under the skin. None of the sores itch or hurt unless i open them up. I would send picture but cant find out how. I am on my phone
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

it can be difficult to send photos from a phone.

you really need to be on a computer or laptop. there would be an "add file" link there

you can try to email to

info @ justanswer . com

but administrators can take hours to get the photos to me for review.

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


What you are describing sounds like staph infection.

This can be boils as well.

See this pic

You need a prescription cream...mupiricin.

Go to the doctor.\

Regardless, sores that you can not get rid of need examination, maybe culture for the lab.

We can not treat here.

I can help you further as needed.

I am a double board certified US clinical doctor.

See my profile.

Find me anytime. Any questions.

Please click a positive on the scale at the top of the page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a picture
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Yes indeed.

These do indeed look like small areas of staph infection.

This is generally resistant, not always, but usually, to over the counter medicine.

See your doctor and get mupiricin.

Positive rating please and I will get paid by JA for my expertise and prompt, correct answers.

Find me anytime.

Please don't forget a positive rating.

Save time in the future: find me by request: use a long request lock and "for Dr. Thomas only" in the title of the question.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I was the first expert to help you

that may not be a staph infection

usually staph skin infections doesn't occur in so many different spots.

more likely dermatitis or a skin allergic reaction.

can be psoriasis or scabies or from bug bites

you need to be checked for fleas and bed bugs in your home and bed

you may need skin allergy testing to check for contact dermatitis allergies to something touching your skin.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


Here is a picture of scabies

Here are pictures of psoriasis.

I have been a first line doctor [in charge of patients] for over 20 years.

This has no resemblence to psoriasis at all.

Scabies typically itch, and don't form the pus you describe.

See your doctor to sort this out.

You will need a culture, and mupiricin most likely.