DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I have a round dark spot on top of my left foot that itches.

Customer Question

JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: I have had it for about six months, I have put cortizone on it .It doesn't itch not unless I rub it across something other than that it doesn't itchI was just concerned about the spot being there
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I do have exzema on my opposite leg
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Please attach a picture here