dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I've got a red area on the shaft of my penis. It doesn't

Customer Question

I've got a red area on the shaft of my penis. It doesn't itch and I'm not sure if it's from agitation or an STD.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: I just noticed it today. I washed it, thinking it was dirt or blood or something from somewhere else, but it didn't go away. No other symptoms
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Unprotected oral sex in the past month or two
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

do you have a picture?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

just click send to reply

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

I am a Dermatologist by profession and I would be in a better position to help you in your query. Would you like me to help or answer further ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic