Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

How can I tell if a blister is herpes?

Customer Question

How can I tell if a blister is herpes?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 year ago.

Blisters of herpes are usually clear fluid filled blisters which appear in the groin region and even on the penis. They can b accompanied by pain and itching in some cases.

Im attaching a picture as to how they look like and you can compare them to your own blisters.

Do you have any more questions?

If you are satisfied, Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars below, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating.

Do you have any more questions?