Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

The bump in question is too small for a picture but after

Customer Question
reviewing your possible diagnosis’ it...
The bump in question is too small for a picture but after reviewing your possible diagnosis’ it looks the most like a fordyce. Can I continue to have safe CONDOM sex with my girlfriend without worrying that I might have something more serious? Additionally I only have the one tiny bump. It appears with virtually every other of these issues (warts, herpes etc) these lesions come with others like them. I guess all I really want to know is can we continue to have sex using a condom?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
5/17/2016
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 1 year ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath

Hi

Again

You must have this identified for sure.

Fordyce spots are normal and safe.

I am sure a condom will protect you as you describe this, but I am not going to tell you NOT to have a doctor look at it under magnification.

Warts can be solitary.

Even musculosum can.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do not do phone calls.

Please type any further questions here.

DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath