Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Doctor NAIR,i have a litte bit tense feeling around

Customer Question

Hello Doctor NAIR,i have a litte bit tense feeling around my penis area. It does not really hurt but I do feel it for about a month. The feeling comes and goes a way. In the picture you can see the area , its the area where i push with my fingers. The feeling goes around that area down to my right testicle and groin.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Can I help?This is Dr. Phil
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am waiting for Doctor Nair his response, thank you
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am sorry, but Dr Nair has not been on this site in two months. Would you like another Expert or would you like for me to close this question for you? Thank you
Camille - Mod
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another doc is fine
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you today. Your problem could be a hernia and needs to be evaluated by a Urologist. Other causes are: Epididimytis (an inflammation of veins in/around testes; testicular tumor. At this time you need further evaluation. I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions for you and please leave a positive rating.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, do you have any additional questions at this time? If not the rating page has been enabled and a positive rating would be appreciated.