Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I know that something is wrong with my skin or I got some

Customer Question

I know that something is wrong with my skin or I got some type of bugs that has laid eggs or is living somewhere on my body in my hair crawling on me webbing on me etc. it's bothering not only me but my kids and our skin is so bad black things comes out and it itch especially around a certain time everyday my kids always have lint or white things stuck in their hair my daughter says she always pulling hair out her mouth and tongue our skin stays dry and rashly looking I comb my hair and I feel things on my scalp that feels like a scab and hard to comb out I have internet searched and come up with lice scabbies morgaralles and things to do with the arachnid family it always el like hair is on me in my mouth my private part even feels different my ears nose hair and whole body feels like bugs crawling on me I've been looked at crazy by doctors and I know I'm not crazy but something is on my body and it's affecting me and my kids and it has been for a long time I've been treated for scabbies lice and thoroughly clean my house and bath regularly and I'm not feeling any better it drivin me crazy I'm getting new moles that is unbelievable and it's so many it always feel like I'm pulling hair my skin is dark and you can see the webs or little creatures sometimes in light or jus on you
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How long has this been going on for?Do you have a sample of this bug?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.