DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

Iv clusters of black dots on my scalp like black heads so to

Customer Question

Iv clusters of black dots on my scalp like black heads so to speak
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My head isnt itchy only noticed last night around my crown mostly but are all over top of my head, the spot can be scrapped with finger to remove, no dandruff or anything
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Thats all just worried to try get reason for this happening or how to prevent or get to go away,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease attach a picture here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant upload a photo but its asdescribed
Like tiny blackhead on scalp itself
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.
It is likely to be seborrhea, but we can not dignose this.anti fungal shampoo would often be used if this is the case [Nisoral for example].You need to show this to your doctor before you start treating it blindly. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.