Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have an extream coloring all over my body, From the

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. What do you...
Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I have an extream coloring all over my body
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: From the shoulders until under the Botox is darker than my rest of body
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I did peeling and laser used different creams
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
4/29/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

How long has this been going on?

What have the dermatologists had to say about this issue?

can you upload pictures?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am 26years old
Female
Since I was child but its been increasing from 10myears and for the last 3 years its getting worse more coloring appears
The doctors said I high melanin and because of dryness I take care of my body very well specially for dryness I tried everything all not working
Its hard for me to load pictures

Thank you for that additional information. Of course, when we are discussing an issue with coloring pictures are really, really helpful.......

Do what you can.....I'm in no hurry. Actually, It is 6:30ish am here an I have to get ready to start morning clinic so, if you want, just try to load pictures later today and then we can go over them and see if we can figure out what you can do next...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Same in my back untill under botox

Thank you for the photo.

I can see what you mean.

It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing your issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

In the USA the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and the world. As such I am sure that there is one in the UAE near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I got what you mean but Can you recommend a place in the UAE ?
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD