Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

What are the bead like little things under my skin. I hurt

Customer Question
this area under both arms...
What are the bead like little things under my skin. I hurt this area under both arms about a month ago
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: the little bead like things move around a bit. I hurt my arm from above the elbow to almost underarm. It's only a guess but I think there might be around 5 to 10 in places on each arm. I don't tink I have ever felt them before BUT I have connective tissue diseases and try not to find things to worry over.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: The injury was from my husband catching me as I started to fall. He was able to grab both arms in the places I described. as far as he connective tissue disease, I have quit steroids because of the damage it was doing to my body. I'm trying to live with out it unless a serious flare up of one or the other shows up and might be able to get it under control.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
4/29/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. SH, Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician

Thank you for your question.

If they are visible can you take a picture or two and send me on here so that I can help you out in a better way.

Kindest regards

I am looking forward to your response.

Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist