Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

This is embarrassing. I thought I could just read about it.

Customer Question

This is embarrassing. I thought I could just read about it. But...there are a cluster of bumps that itch on my butt cheeks, both of them, very irritating to wear panties.
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: I just notice over the weekend that there are a cluster of bumps that itch on my butt cheeks.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: How to get rid of the bumps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionCan you attach a pic?
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
do you have a pic?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate itIf you have more questions, just reply
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .I would be happy to help you