Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

IHAVE WHAT IS sHINGLES SOME 20 YEARS AFTER ACUTE CASE IN

Customer Question

iHAVE WHAT IS sHINGLES SOME 20 YEARS AFTER ACUTE CASE IN APPROX 2023> UNCERTAIN? I DONOT HAVE BLISTERING THIS TIME, BUT PAIN IS STABING,ALMOST UNBEArible. I took a zanax o.25mg one half then I took a whole o.25 mg I am heady and unsteady. So will not drive. I have been up since 3:30 am with discomfort and I was almost shaking.. the shingles I had in the past was on the left side below the axilla and radiated front and back and was blisters etc. It was very painful and the Doc prescribed a pill something similar to librax . it was for nerve pain.?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.

Can the question be more clear?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know if I should go to urgent care. I cant drive after taking the XanaxI need to know if Xanax was the right thing for subdueing the pain . can't get to doc,. have no one to drive me . How long will the pain last. should I try to go to urgent care? as soon as possible, or just taks Xanax judiciously and tough it out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is your number??

Please accept the offer, so that my number is ***** you can enter your number also. I can call you. Thanks.

Hello, phone call is a premium service offer for little additional cost, so once you accept, there is an option to exchange the phone numbers and I can call you.

It is showing payment failure. Please repay

I have resent the offer. Thanks.