Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Experience:  MRCP (Dermatology), Int. Board Certification in Dermatopathology
17493159

Three spots on the head of my penis. They are not sore or

Customer Question

three spots on the head of my penis. They are not sore or itchy and I have been tested for STD's and the results were negative. These spots reoccur and are worrying me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They did not have a head or puss, I have a picture but don't know how to post it to you.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction.
Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?
Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0