Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

My husband noticed a small cut on his skin three days ago.

Customer Question
Tonight he noticed there's now...
My husband noticed a small cut on his skin three days ago. Tonight he noticed there's now a bump that looks filled with pus on that same area. What could it be and should he go to the doctor? (I'm worried about staph or MRSA.) Also, can I catch it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I added a photo of the bump. Thank you!
4/17/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Hello
Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to
provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?
You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link
Other method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not
substitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic
Hello
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Dr. Pravin,
Thanks so much for your help! I already had inserted a photo but maybe it didn't work. I'll try again using both methods.Allie
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is a photo.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://s1360.photobucket.com/
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://s1360.photobucket.com/Here is a link on photobucket too.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do I need to do anything else in order to get an answer? I hope you can see the photos this time. I did post one last night right after posting my initial question but maybe that didn't work? Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do on my end. Thanks so much!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would still like an answer to this question from any dermatologist please. When I log in, it says dermatologists are online, but I can't seem to get an answer. Am I doing something wrong?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
May I cancel this question and get an answer from a different dermatologist please?
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist