dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

About once every 2 weeks I have itchy rash that breaks out

Customer Question

About once every 2 weeks I have itchy rash that breaks out on my face,neck,shoulders, back, hair, and chest areas. I rub down with Benadryl and Cortizone for several days and then it goes away. It started this about 3 months ago coming and going.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction.
Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?
Here are the site's instructions if you need help doing that: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a photo of a few red spots chest.

Thanks. Can you try and take another pic please? This pic is a bit hazy?