DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

Red spots on skin that won't go away. painless, tried topical

Customer Question

red spots on skin that won't go away. painless, tried topical treatment and even detoxing
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: no discharge not acne
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I had Lyme but cured it last year these came up during treatment and ive been symtom free for 8 months but these won't go away
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Doctor whenever you like.
Customer: thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Do you have picture of this?
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)