How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** have this huge problem with the big

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have this huge problem with the big red pimps on my face, I'm sorry but I don't know how to spell that disease..I think it's called Rosalcia... I wonder if you could help me with any good advice how to fight with this disease...? It's very depressing for me to show my face in public, I appreciate for any help...! thank you..!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.
HelloWould you be able to upload a picture so I could look at it?