dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Itchy red blood dots on shins, Only really on lower part of

Customer Question

Itchy red blood dots on shins
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Only really on lower part of shins. The odd one bleeds. I only know as I can feel a few small dots of hard blood if I scratch. Also less hair on the legs than there used to be in this area
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what medications are you taking?

can you upload a clear jpg photo of the skin area?

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0