How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a skin condition similar to Follicular Hyperkeratosis

Customer Question

Hi, I have a skin condition similar to Follicular Hyperkeratosis (with dark colour lumps) all over my body. I had very few when I was in my teens (e.g. on my legs). After migrating to Australia and working in outdoors, it has spread all over with dryness and itchiness. Pathologists could not name it after the biopsy sample of the lumps. I haven't yet seen a dermatologist. Have you experienced similar questions of sort? I am from an Asian background. Thank you for your suggestions/help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am Dr. Venkat Attili, Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I am here to assist you and will answer your questions to your complete satisfaction. Can you please upload a picture at your convenience?

Do you have the biopsy report to hand?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the biopsy results are with our GP. It is rather difficult to upload the photo since our computer is not the latest unfortunately. We might leave it for now and may get a referral for a local Dermatologist through our GP and will see how we go. Thanks for now.
Expert:  Dr. S. Attili replied 1 year ago.

ok. No problem. DO let me know if you need any help.