How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been to the doctors regularly over the last 2 years,

Customer Question

Hello, i have been to the doctors regularly over the last 2 years, and doctors have failed to resolve my issue, i have now moved to costa rica, and i am having problems visually with my uretha, and around that area, red patches occuring, really i dont know what to do as doctors have failed to diagnose this problem.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

Do you have a picture of the rash / red patches?

Is it itchy?


What other symptoms do you have?