How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a large pimple I guess on my sack/testicles (spelling

Customer Question

I had a large white pimple I guess on my sack/testicles (spelling ?) it hads been there for about a year. It kept getting larger about the size of a mans nipple the part that sticks out. It finally came to a head last night I squeezed it and a huge amount of white stuff came out it was like cottage cheese it took a lot of squeezing to get all the white stuff out it was really like cottage cheese, now the pimple is protruding out. It is like a mans nipple in comparison will it go away or have I squeezed it to much and somethings came out from my sack I just don't know what to do or will it go back downin a few days ? It's really soar and red but all the white stuff is out the sack part it is soft And red just protruding out. I know it's bruised and swollen from me squeezing it so hard. What do you suggest? Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to
provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?
You can upload the photo on and send me the link
Other method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not
substitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.


I am awaiting a response from you . Please do let me know if you have any further queries.


Dr Pravin