How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Nair Your Own Question
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 9190
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Nair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have redness with a burning feeling inside of my right thy

Customer Question

I have redness with a burning feeling inside of my right thy area. This area also get wet.
I have been using Antifungal Power and Lotrimin (Ultra) fungal Cream.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

If this regimen has not helped then you could try adding Cortizone-10 cream to the regimen. Mix with in equal parts with the Lotrimin Ultra cream and apply twice a day. Also if the area is very wet dilute vinegar compresses 10 minutes before applying the creams will help. For this mix half a cup of white vinegar in one liter of tepid water, soak clean cotton or gauze in it and leave over the affected area for 5 minutes and then gently wipe clean. Store the mixture in the refrigerator when not in use.

Both Cortizone-10 and White Vinegar are available over the counter without a prescription.

Please feel free to ask if you have any queries. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.