How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a circumcised male, without any story of encounters,

Customer Question

I am a circumcised male, without any history of sexual encounters, and have diabetes type 1. I have got multiple flesh coloured boils on the frenulum of my penis, by past experts they are fordyce spots. However they give a tingling (sexual) sensation, and burn a little. I do Masturbate but have never had sex so it can't be sti's or std. I have had them since I was 15 now I'm 19.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me what they are. And the best way to get rid of or treat them. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to
provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?
You can upload the photo on and send me the link
Other method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not
substitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much for the image provided.

These are not fordyce spots . These are benign milia or ectopic sebaceous gland growths that can be extracted out at the doctors office.

There is no cream to eliminate or remove them out.

Do let me know if you have any further queries. There is no sign of any STD in these growths.

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How are they extracted out. I've been to my gp and he provided no treatment at all after me showing them and explaining them to him, so I might have go to another. What is treatment in which they are extracted out?
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

They are extracted out using the radiofrequency or simple extractor . This would be done at the dermatologist office.

Please do get back to me in case of any further queries.