Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a few skin disorders on my private parts, Der are…

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few skin disorders on my private parts

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

Der are white spots on d head of the penis and are peeling of der are even red spots or rashes... d forskin near it is pain to pull down.. and the skin is swollen

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
3/12/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello
Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to
provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?
You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link
Other method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not
substitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic