Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Well here's my question. I have had this tiny lump just

Customer Question
Well here's my question....
Well here's my question. I have had this tiny lump just below the head of my penis for almost a month now. At first I thought it was maybe just a vein that had decided to move(I didn't know if that could even happen), but then it got much larger. After doing some research online it was what I believed to be a swollen Lymphocele. Some of the pages I read also stated that it would resolve itself with time and to just leave it alone. Since then I have been very gentle with it and left it alone. Now the lump is the smallest its ever been. I almost can't see it. Although the bump seems to be larger when I wake up and quickly shrink. The lump is not hard at all and has caused me no pain.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
3/8/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello
Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to
provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?
You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link
Other method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not
substitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic