Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a slight tear on my penis shaft from a ring during…

Customer Question
I have a slight...

I have a slight tear on my penis shaft from a ring during sex

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

Whats a good pintment?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

Ointment

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
3/7/2016
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 2 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath

Hello

If there tear is superficial, homeopathic calendula cream, 3 times a day, for two days, is excellent, healing and non drug. I use it for all superficial cuts and skin problems. You can get it in any health food store, or on line, Boiron being a good brand.

We do not, however, replace your doctor on the site.

I could look at a picture here.

If the tear is deeper, you need a doctor to examine it.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.