Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am an ESRD patient and I also suffer from diabetes. Over…

Customer Question
Good Evening: I am an...
Good Evening: I am an ESRD patient and I also suffer from diabetes. Over the past months, I have been tormented by itching in my legs, thigh and sometimes arms.What is the cause and treatment. I have been using several ointments and hydroxyzine (prescribed)
however the situation persist and is unbearable.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello
Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to
provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?
You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link
Other method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not
substitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic