Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I wanted to know if anyone is familiar with bed bug bites. I…

Customer Question
Hi I wanted to know...
Hi I wanted to know if anyone is familiar with bed bug bites. I want to know if I have bed bugs or not. I can attach a photo
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
The picture with two big red dots is my arm and the other photo is the back of my neck.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I believe it may just be dry skin. The back of the neck rash occurred about a week or tow ago. And the two bumps on my right arm just occurred about an hour ago
3/6/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello
Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to
provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

The rash on the neck of the back does look like dry skin.

The bumps on the arm seem to be due to bites which can be bug bites.

Do you see bugs in the house or bed lining ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not
substitute a Doctor ­ Patient Consultation in Clinic