How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 46347
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a bump on my arm that has a little whole in centre

Customer Question

I have a bump on my arm that has a little whole in centre like a bug bite it is raised and itchy around looks like a planters wart
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much longer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a picture after ploy spirit two applications
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In my arm above my wrist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone getting back to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been a hour
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

that looks like a skin infection like a staph or strep skin infection

it could be an area of skin MRSA infection

or bacterial skin infection

you should see a doctor and get a skin culture there and biopsy

you should see a dermatologist or infectious disease doctor about the spot

you might need a course of antibiotics to help clear up the infection

do you have a doctor you can see?

do you have health insurance to see a doctor?