Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm ***** *****. I have a tiny spot on my nose and I'd like…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm ***** *****...

Hello, I'm ***** *****. I have a tiny spot on my nose and I'd like to know what it is.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It's a very small spot, red and has become ever so slightly raised since being in the sun. It doesn't bleed and hasn't changed in size. I've had it for a few years. It's on the left hand side of my nose, at the top. I'm just interested to know what it actually is.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
2/26/2016
Dermatologist: dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist) replied 2 years ago
dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

It would be ideal if you please upload picture of spot please ?

Regards .

Hello,I've done my best to take a photo but it is very hard given the size and location. If required, I'll try and take some more.Thanks, Chris

Thank you for uploading picture ...

This seems to be collection of blood vessels , called Hemangioma .

This is not dangerous at all .

As its size is same and not changing , so no need to worry .

But if for cosmetic purpose you want to get rid of it than you should consult Dermatologist .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .