How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dr abid Your Own Question
dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dr abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm ***** *****. I have a tiny spot on my nose and I'd like

Customer Question

Hello, I'm ***** *****. I have a tiny spot on my nose and I'd like to know what it is.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a very small spot, red and has become ever so slightly raised since being in the sun. It doesn't bleed and hasn't changed in size. I've had it for a few years. It's on the left hand side of my nose, at the top. I'm just interested to know what it actually is.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

It would be ideal if you please upload picture of spot please ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I've done my best to take a photo but it is very hard given the size and location. If required, I'll try and take some more.Thanks, Chris
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for uploading picture ...

This seems to be collection of blood vessels , called Hemangioma .

This is not dangerous at all .

As its size is same and not changing , so no need to worry .

But if for cosmetic purpose you want to get rid of it than you should consult Dermatologist .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .