Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Help!! I have these pimple looking dots spreading from my…

Customer Question
Help!! I have these pimple...
Help!! I have these pimple looking dots spreading from my back now onto my stomach. They are not filled with any fluid and very itchy! Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
i have camomile lotion on my stomach at the moment but thats what they look like
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Since how long do you have these spots?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Maybe one or 2 days!

They look like papular urticaria.

This can be treated with over the counter medication called claritine which you can take twice a day for 10 days.

You should use cetaphil cleansing lotion to clean the area .

Avoid waxing in the area for a week.

You can apply over the counter cortaid cream along with Neosporin cream on the area twice a day for 15 days.

That would help clearing the area faster.

If you get any form of fever , swelling over the lips or eyelids , breathlessness you would need to visit the ER or get some blood work up done.

Do you agree with what i have mentioned ?

Hello

I am awaiting your reply.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards

Dr Pravin

I would be happy to clear any further doubts.