How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Help!! I have these pimple looking dots spreading from my

Customer Question

Help!! I have these pimple looking dots spreading from my back now onto my stomach. They are not filled with any fluid and very itchy! Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have camomile lotion on my stomach at the moment but thats what they look like
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.


Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Since how long do you have these spots?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe one or 2 days!
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

They look like papular urticaria.

This can be treated with over the counter medication called claritine which you can take twice a day for 10 days.

You should use cetaphil cleansing lotion to clean the area .

Avoid waxing in the area for a week.

You can apply over the counter cortaid cream along with Neosporin cream on the area twice a day for 15 days.

That would help clearing the area faster.

If you get any form of fever , swelling over the lips or eyelids , breathlessness you would need to visit the ER or get some blood work up done.

Do you agree with what i have mentioned ?

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.


I am awaiting your reply.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.


Dr Pravin

I would be happy to clear any further doubts.