Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Recently I have been thinking certain and worried that there…

Customer Question
Hello, Recently I have been...
Hello, Recently I have been thinking certain and worried that there is a bug(s) in my nose and crackling in my ears. Tonight this flew out of my nose and crawled slowly but was alive. Also last night the upper part of my earlobes were really throbbing and I could see movement inside the skin
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
2/21/2016
Dermatologist: dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist) replied 2 years ago
dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)

Hi there ..

Thank you for your question ...

This seems to be allergic reaction secondary to bug in nose .

As it came out now , so nothing to worry about that .

It would be ideal for you to have antihistamine Tab Cetrizine 10 mg once at bed time for 5 days .

You will be ok soon .

Good luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .