Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Does this look concerning? Either one?

Customer Question
Does this look concerning? Either one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Help?
This also is new. And on the side of my foot. Please help
2/21/2016
Dermatologist: khagihara, Medical doctor replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor

How big are they?

Very small. Like a 1/4 of a pencil eraser or so

How old are you? When did you notice them? Are they changing in shape, color, or size? Are they itching or bleeding?

I'm 30. They've been there I think. I don't know. They won't itch or bleed. Just there.Are they suspicious???
I get yearly checks and my last one was 7 months ago.

They are not suspicious. You don't need to worry about them. Reassured. But you should have them checked to see any changes.

Dr, the one on my foot I picked at and it flaked off. Now a day later, it's just a little pink but looks like it's coming back? It didn't bleed at all. Is this ok?
This was it before
This is after l easily very easily was scratched off like I wanted to make sure it was a mole and I picked it and off it came. Like dry skin. Didn't bleed.

Moles are not easily scratched off. It should be something else. But it is difficult to say what it is. I can tell it it s benign.