Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am not sure if I have herpes or just a normal case of

Customer Question
Hi, I am not...

Hi, I am not sure if I have herpes or just a normal case of breakouts. I do not have any symptoms of itching or fever. I just realised that right on my inner thigh there are small buttons that dried up. Upon further inspection it seemd that the dried up buttons are not going away though. They just remain there.

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

It seems that the buttons re emerge during menstration though, but they are not filled with anything. There may be one or two that are filled with white fluid, but it does not bleed or anything and It has been in the contained in the same area.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
2/16/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Nair, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?