How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 45970
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have small blister like spots on my penis their like two

Customer Question

hi I have small blister like spots on my penis their like two small water blisters and I have them in several places on the shaft only
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

these sound like water warts also called molloscum contagiosum.

these are very contagious and can be spread through sex or skin contract

but they are not dangerous warts and usually go away in 6-12 months.

if they bother you, you can see a dermatologist about them and they can be burned or frozen off

but you don't have to treat them

they can be left alone

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using