Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I shaved my bikini area and about a day later I noticed what

Customer Question
hello? JA: Hello. How can...
hello?
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I shaved my bikini area and about a day later I noticed what I thought was an ingrown hair.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It was red and hard and I tried to squeeze it and now after a couple days the area is still red and tender
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Now it looks like there is puss and I just want to make sure it's nothing serious
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
2/13/2016
Dermatologist: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is your age?

Do you have pain or tenderness now?

Have you applied anything so far?

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist