Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 48 and struggling to find the best sincere line. I have…

Customer Question
I am 48 and struggling...
I am 48 and struggling to find the best sincere line. I have allergies to mushrooms and gluten. My skin has become very dry and Im worried about wrinkles and dark under eyes. I have purchased 1200$ of chanel, which broke me out. Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Today, I went in and the lady at Laura Mercier got me. I just need a reputable product that will help with fine lines, dark under eye, and moisture before I spend all of my money like a gambler. :)
2/4/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Best products that are scientifically proven to improve the undereye area interms of the darkness , wrinkles and dryness :

Redermic c eyes

Active C Eyes corrects wrinkles and fine lines in the eye area with active vitamin C.

These products minimises fine lines and wrinkles Reduces dark circles around delicate eyes with a silky, pleasant fragrance-free texture . It is Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Do let me know you have any further queries.

Hello

Please do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .

I would be happy to help you

Hello . I am still awaiting a reply from your end.

Please do let me know if you still have your concern.

I would be happy to help you

Warm Regards

Dr Pravin