DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

Previously i got small black ***** ***** on my face, and i

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** i got small black ***** ***** on my face
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: and i approached a doctor and he gave the cream which contains glycloic acid
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got a black mark on my face and i went to doctor and he gave me the cream.Name of the cream is glyaha -koj which contains ingredients glycolic acid propylene acid.. after applying it effected area became more black. mark on face became very big and thick on forehead and right cheek. aloevera , honey and neem are not suitable for my skin. suggest me some medicine and how many days it will take to heal? i am attaching my pics.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

I would absolutely stop using that substance

you need to see a dermatologist for laser resurfacing therapy

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

if you have more questions, just reply